Member Login

Lost your password?

Registration is closed

Sorry, you are not allowed to register by yourself on this site!

BIR Withholding Tax Calculates Semi-monthly Tax

As promised, semi-monthly BIR Withholding Tax Calculator is already available. You can check the new calculator by clicking here.

In coming weeks, auto calculation of SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth will be included. Further development is still going on so please check for updates regularly.

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “BIR Withholding Tax Calculates Semi-monthly Tax”

1. Gina Mae says:

They are over-calculating my tax.. I think..:)

2. admin says:

Hello Gina Mae,

What did you mean by THEY here? Us or your employer? Did you think this tool is not calculating your tax correctly?

By the way, this is a guide to somewhat give you an idea on how much should you be taxed.

Please tell us what you think of the tool. We would really appreciate it.

Thanks

3. Tyrone says:

I was hired by the new company. I will see if my payslip if this corresponds to the value on your BIR calculator. Thanks for this tool. I hope though it’s really accurate. :)

4. admin says:

I would rather say it’s precise than accurate. I do hope it could help you get an idea how should you be taxed.

5. louie says:

hi just wanted to know if with holding tax is based on your monthly or semi monthly salary? and likewise just want to confirm, they will just taxed us once per month right?

6. John says:

by using this calculator, a big difference from my tax written in my payslip. the tax computed by our company was higher than the tax computed on this calculator….just to ask sir if what is your basis in formulating this calculator? if your calculator was right then that means that i have to argue with our finance department….please reply…..thank you

7. Kat says:

Hi I did try to compare this tool with what is reflected in my pay slip, and I would say that the tool is roughly 90% accurate. I think this tool gives you a good estimate of what your deductions should be. Very helpful.

8. admin says:

@john
    This calculator was based on the revised BIR Tax Table. I would not say that this tool can calculate your tax EXACTLY but this will give you an idea how much should you be taxed.

The difference of the result of this tool against the tax in your payslip maybe caused by some other factors (e.g. bonus).

9. Jack B says:

How do we compute for tax on my midyear bonus (14th or 15th month pay) considering that I have a tax shield of 20%?

Thanks in advance.

Jack B

10. jazzy says:

hi.. I’m looking for an annual tax refund calculator.. can you help?

11. iya says:

Hi, the tool was real easy to use. However, I cannot manually tally from the tool versus manual computation. There’s a big difference. Can you help elaborate the formula on which the tool is based? I’m afraid of being overtaxed this year and from previous years and some of the fields on the tool either has missing components or some are not applicable. I’m leaving my company very soon. I need to know how do you manually compute them.

Thanks in advance.

12. password reset…

[...]BIR Withholding Tax Calculates Semi-monthly Tax | BIR Withholding Tax Calculator[...]…

13. ash says:

Great tool! exact computation as in my pay slip! Big thanks!