Member Login

Lost your password?

Registration is closed

Sorry, you are not allowed to register by yourself on this site!

BIR Tax Table and Other tables (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth)

Before the end of April 2009,  BIR Withholding Tax Computation Tool will include BIR tax table and other tables like SSS, Pagibig & Philhealth . A manual on how to solve your tax might be included as well. Feel free to post your questions that has to do with your BIR withholding tax calculation on this blog post by posting a comment.

Tags: ,

15 Responses to “BIR Tax Table and Other tables (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth)”

1. Joey Cruz says:

Just checking

2. admin says:

My partner have been busy lately and was not able to update the tool to automatically calculate SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth. I’ll try to find time to update the tool by myself and hope by Monday, May 18, 2009, the auto calculation and the tables will be included.

3. Jho Bestante says:

id like to ask on how to compute our taxes if our salary is based on bi-weekly scheme. and does pag-ibig or sss loans are also taxable? hope to hear from you soon. thanks

4. tanong says:

I just want to ask how much should be deducted to our salary if we are being paid daily which is 386.36. The companies policy is no-work no pay. Thank you.

5. Ailyn says:

Thank you for posting this. It is very useful.

6. janette says:

Thanks for this program. Definitely very useful!

7. year 2003 po ng magkaroon ako ng anak, at base po sa mga deduction ko parang malaki at ibinabawas ng company ko. nung magtanong po ako sa HRD nmin, married w/ 1 (one) dependent po yung nasa record nila, pero nung tinanong ko sa payroll ay lumalabas na married lang po ako. may chance pa po ba na maibalik sa akin ang sobrang deductions? kelan po kaya maia-adjust ang tax ko? nagpadala na po kasi uli ako ng panibagong list of exemption ko lasr week. thanks at mabuhay po kayo

8. jovani says:

Hi, Do you have a clear copy of the new sss table in pdf or any file format? thanks in advance.

9. roma says:

can i get a copy of tax table 1700. please

10. admin says:

@Jho
    SSS, Philhealth and PAGIBIG are not taxable.

@tanong
    The best you can do is try to sum up all your earnings in a month then use the tool.

@roldan
    Yes, i think you should have a tax refund. And sa pagkakaalam ko, your HR will be the one to process the refund and change of

@roma
    I dont know if this is what you are looking for: http://birtaxcalculator.com/bir_withholding_tax_tables

11. Edge says:

Hi Guys,

Just need to know the right computation for withholding tax. need to do it manually.

tnx!

12. rey olivera says:

sir/madame i am interested to know how much may tax deduction i am married with three children, my monthly income is 10K pesos how much should our company deduct my taxes? thanks and more power
    rey

13. cleo says:

It is a requirements in my payroll system project…
    thnx

14. JM Vasquez says:

Hi,

All employees of our company are wondering why we have big taxes which are deducted every 15th and 30th of the month. Can somebody from the BIR email me so I can discuss the scenario we are having.

Hope for your quick reply.

Thanks.